I really do cherish my time and experiences in the company that i had worked for.No words could ever compare or describe how much i enjoyed it.Wish i could share with you all the whole bunch of photos that i have but there's too many! For those who have added me on facebook probably had seen the whole bunch of photos that i have uploaded in individual albums and cross some familiar photos here...
I had a big family at Lexis. Hence that explains why i had a farewell lunch and a farewell dinner. The lunch is from my manager,supervisor and my department that i worked close with. The dinner is basically from other colleagues from other departments but it turned out to be a mix since some of my department did join as well. It was a mix feelings of everything.I was touched as all of em makes my presence there so appreciated...i was happy cuz we really had bonded friendships along the way...i was sad cuz it was really hard for me to let go...Tons of memories and laughters that we had shared.I was surrounded by great colleagues who end up as a very dear friend to me:) Gonna miss all of 'em so much...and Thank You for everthing :')
Much Love.
p/s: chichi is a nickname given by my officemate. all of us had nickname for each other.that's how close we are.





























No comments:
Post a Comment