12.22.2010

Photobucket


Photobucket

After celebrating Christmas,a few more days later a brand new year will appear. A great wrap up for the year ending, with festive season and occasion.While people were busy with these events, I had my own wrapping up affairs of 2010 before I seal it for good. Remember my last previous entry called 'A still moment' where i said a big dark clouds over my head that refused to go away but started to turn around...and i need to wrap up a few things before 2011 arived? Well this is it. The last day of mine at the company im working with is finally here.Yup...(in a silent moment) as i try to hold myself together, i know that i'll be saddened by this and broke down to tears by the end of the day.And i did.Details on that later.

After sending dozens of applications and attended a few interviews which turned out to be not so that successful, I was so frustrated and anxious all the time as i was worried due to my last working day is becoming nearer and nearer.I have decided not to extend my terms with the company though the door is open for me to do so but still i cannot get myself a placement for the chambering course.With all these worry in my head it did effects my sleeping hours and due to the lack of rest, i was so exhausted everyday.It really did drained all my energy and emotion out.

However a final interview that i did on November is a life changing moment for me.I finally got an offer for a placement:) I was sooo relief and thankful to Almighty Him for finally giving me a peace of mind.Nevertheless it got some setback as that new place is so far from where im staying which took me about 30 to 45 minutes to reach:without jam =\ (so can u just imagine with the traffic jam that i have to go through every morning) but i guess at this point of time i cannot be too choosy and have it all according to my way...plus He not only gave me a placement but he gave me 2 friends (my ex-classmate) to accompany and help me during the process of the course.I should feel thankful enough for that.The rest i just need to work it out myself.

So here I would like to share the good/bad news: I accept the offer.It’s a good news because I finally decided to finish it off after a year of contemplating to do so and finally I got a placement to do my chambering after tons of applications and fews of interviews.

On another hand I consider it as a bad news cuz this jump I make is SUICIDAL. Finally putting yourself in a world filled with stressful tense people is not a pleasant surrounding.Either you got yelled and scolded or you scold and yell at other people. That’s why I hated legal world so much…its not a healthy happy surrounding like what I have now in my company. You hate the monster but you’re turning into a monster as well. But thank god I’ll be joining one of my friends firm...she’s a lawyer there and one of my friend had just started chambering for about a month in the same firm as well, so im gonna do my chambering process with her. I hope that could lessen a bit of my tense as im gonna work with familiar faces around me but still it’s a real serious tough world that I have to face out there.

Im officially gonna begin my chambering course on Monday, 3rd January 2011. What a brand new way of starting a brand new year. Oh well 2011 not gonna do any good for me...seriously~because after this i only got nightmares, stressful and a lot of yell from people. Wish me luck u guys:s

Btw me just love my new crocs.Bought it on Oct, only now get to post it.Suprisingly it matches with my dress! *hearts*

No comments: