4.14.2009

What's in the box?

I was hunting for the right dress and a match pair of shoes that i am going to wear for my final year dinner (Le Banquet). Regardless of the little money that i brought today, specifically for those occasion, i "accidentaly" purchase this...which...i wasn't suppose to! I have to stick to my list so that i wont go overbudget on my spending... =s
but but...i just cant resist it! Its soo tempting...and i've been lookin for it for centuries...so...


Photobucket



TADAAA!
MEET MY......



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very own oxford shoesss!!!!! Aren't they gorgeous?? I cant hardly wait to dip all my ten little toes in it!! Now...on the other hand: I am officially BROKE. But its all worth it!! Yay!! =D
I guess this is what people call...the guilty pleasure!;)


P/S: Thanx Natalie for accompany me in dress/shoes hunting. i dont know what will i do without you...i'll be on the front page with the headline : the killer dress that kills a women. (killer dress doesnt mean a superb dress but a dress that really could kill!) Thanx for the help dear.Thinking back, i just cant stop laughing!! All and all, it was such a splendid hunt that both of us end up buying the OXFORD SHOES!! Post urs Nat!! Post urs!!
Next...the peep toe velvet oxford shoes in grey/brown!! =D I hope ur still there darling...plzzz do wait for me!!!

No comments: