4.09.2009

The Ancient Philosopher


Photobucket

Photobucket

Things have been slightly stressfull for me as i was busy with the mid term test from the past few weeks. Today i was glad as it will be my very last paper and finally i will be able to be a sleeping beauty again. I was on my way to the library to memorize the great ancient philosophers from the Greeks and all the way to the medieval times. From Socrates, Aristotle, Plato to Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, Augustine and Acquinas. Yes, JURISPRUDENCE. As much as i hate it and sometimes i even have lost interest to attend the class as it was quite dry and boring but a part of me actually do enjoy learning the history. It fills with suprises, dramas and tragics. Just what a girl loves...


Mom's vintage top, supre belt, padini pants, vincci shoes and mng slingbag.

5 comments:

Francisco Castelo Branco said...

Hello
I saw your blog and liked very much. is interesting and has much content
I have a blog. It www.olhardireito.blogspot.com
I wish that a look and give a view.


I have the google translator

Compliments

Wan Farhanim said...

eh ainna btul ke tu your mom vintage top?i sukeeeee gleee..i bru nk tnya smalam tp tak igt..:)

Nayrell said...

Francisco: Thanx for dropping by.Viewed=)

Hanim: Yup2!My mom punye mase dier mude2...hehe. Dier dh tak pki dh so i amik! =D

greenjeans said...

Jurisprudence was one of my favorite classes way back when I was a law student! Perhaps it depends on the professor. Great Blog! Keep up the good work.

Nayrell said...

hello there!exactly!it depends on the professor.as i had mentioned, actualy i did enjoy learning the jurispridence subject.but my professor was quite boring in delivering the facts and the histories.sigh...

thanx for dropping by!will link and visit ur blog:)