Yup,not even facebook stat or twitter...In less than a month...im announcing now publicly...im moving to a new stage of my life as a women...IM GETTING ENGAGED SOON! :) I have opened another blog especially for my engagement/wedding preparation ramblings...
You guys must be wondering why im not putting it all here? i think that blog is specifically just for the engagement/wedding preparation and experiences...not for any of my usual daily rants.
I would like to share and helped others by sharing infos & experiences in getting ready for their engagement/wedding ceremony.So whenever they hit a certain keyword on the search engine it would be much easier to find a site or blog that relates to engagement/wedding stuffs.I do a lot of research in the internet (besides wedding magazines-the manual way-) and i discovered a few websites and blogs that come in handy n really helped me with my preparation:) To be frank I have not even send out the invitation card yet and still in the midst of doing so.
Here's the link:
Wish me luck!:)







2 comments:
hello gorgeous,
well, i am zarra, a young mother with one beautiful daughter staying in aussie with my husband. medic student at University of Melbourne. :)
Nayrellbasket for invited readers only huh? :D
congratzzzz on ur engagement.
thanx for the wish~
Post a Comment