New York, New York...
vintage blazer, seed top, vincci chain necklace, vincci studded clutch, mng jeans, oxford shoes.
Never been to NY but I just love the yellow cabs and the busy street. Its soo New York! =D
Im wearing the vintage blazer that i got from vintage biri biri (here). They've got tons of beautiful vintage stuffs which are still in good condition and it seems like it has never been worn before. I was quite suprise that all the 3 vintage blazers that i ordered from them still look amazingly new. Here's the look of the other two and the one that im wearing upfront:
And oh their vintage dresses are soo adorably cute!! Their vintage bags, belts and skirts are just gorgeous as well. I heart vintage biri biri!! Im wearing the vintage blazer that i got from vintage biri biri (here). They've got tons of beautiful vintage stuffs which are still in good condition and it seems like it has never been worn before. I was quite suprise that all the 3 vintage blazers that i ordered from them still look amazingly new. Here's the look of the other two and the one that im wearing upfront:









No comments:
Post a Comment