4.19.2009

The girl in the RED dress!

I quote the famous line "the girl in the green scarf" from Confessions of a Shopaholic movie and make it my own buzz line "the girl in the red dress". Yes im wearing chilli hot red! I was delightful with the choice of colour as if it shouts out loud "hey im here!" =D

Photobucket


I decided to break the tradition by wearing a coat/blazer instead of a shawl. At first i was contemplating as im afraid that it wont be appropriate for a formal event. The look is much more suitable for a night out chilling with friends or having a party at the bar but i was quite surprised with the result. I LOVE IT! Its so GG style. Like S and little J wore their long blazer and biker's jacket over their dress.


Photobucket


Some of the highlights of the night...the rest i will upload it in my FB. There's too many photos captured till my camera running out of memory.

Photobucket


I wrote my heartfelt moments of joys, laughters, sadness and tears of the night (here) .

It can only be viewed for those who had requested as a blog reader ( its like a FB, MS, friend request.nuthin much.just leave ur email and i approve) and for friends who have blogs that i have invited. For friends that i have left out, i didn't get ur email so plz do leave ur email so that i can add under the blog readers.

Photobucket

Me and my friends during Grand Gala 2008! Me glowing in gold!;)


2 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

You look gorgeous in that red! And I think that jacket really does work perfectly! Looks like an awesome evening.

Nayrell said...

Thanx dear=) it is! i love the end result of how it looks!